Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back in the Swing of things... First Week of March 09

As soon as I got off the plane I was back in the swing of work and wedding cakes and I had a HUGE week ahead of me...

A three tier Amber which had the Chocolate RTR and a nice Orange icing bow on top. This cake is one of the popular designs at the CakeBox.

This cup cake tower was so cute! Using again the Chocolate RTR and Dusty Pink RTR which made up the 50 cup cakes and top tier.


This three tier was iced in white royal icing with red cut-out hearts and with the silver brushed monograms on top to finish it off...


Another cup cake tower with the Chocolate RTR (the Chocolate RTR that week was a real hit) decorated with glass shape diamonds and with the brush silver monograms on top.


I also had the two tier Chelsea but it was iced in the royal icing rather then the smooth RTR. The frangipanis were complemented with Chocolate Sea Shells.


Not sure if you have read about or remember the "Bride I Will Never Forget"? Well it was her sisters turn to get married on that weekend! I was so excited for her and her family! She had a cup cake tower made up of about 50 Chocolate mud cup cakes with a little red satin bow covered in ivory RTR with a small red rose on top. BEAUTIFUL! I wish Her and her now husband all the very best for the future!~*

I love Sandalford Wines! On the Sunday the place was so busy! I took a good mate of mine along with me to help with setting up the cake and we had planned to stay and have lunch and to have a few wines but it was overly packed and we would have had to wait for a while (it was already around 2:30 in the afternoon so we were pretty hungry).

After driving around the Swan Valley looking for a place to eat we finally stoped in at the Duckstein for a late lunch! On the way home after a good feed we called in to the very busy Margaret River Chocolate Factory! YUM! Just what I needed to finish a very busy week! Cookies and Cream Chocolate!

No comments: