Monday, June 8, 2009

Thank You



Dear Kaylee

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the wedding cake you and your colleagues made for my wedding on 15th May. It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was perfect! Also thank you for making it easy for me to organise all of this over email/internet.
Kind regards,

Karen



Kaylee – The Twilight cake was perfect. Her jaw dropped, her eyes bulged followed by a little squeal of delight. When she stuck the knife in for her wish it went through Bella’s heart. As the girls all agreed, it was simply killing off the competition. Next she cut off Rosalie’s head, stabbed Alice in the heart then ate Jasper followed by Edward the next day. Should I be worried?!

Thank you, thank you. Your cake was an important ingredient in, in her words, “a birthday I’ll never forget”.

Dave Anderson

No comments: