Monday, November 30, 2009

Nice Way to Finsh the Last Weekend of November 2009!

What a busy week and weekend I just had! Great way to finish the last week of November! I had a few corporate functions to cater cakes for as well as my usual wedding cakes and also my crazy Saturday filled with decorating bridal appointments and deliveries.
This massive cup cake tower of about 280 cup cakes was for a re launch of their company logo AECOM. I hope you all had a good evening.
These cup cakes were a mix of chocolate fudge and a vanilla fudged topped with a white frosting and an edible logo on top.


This next cup cake tower was for Lunch Box's High Tea party in the city.
I was lucky enough to be invited along for some wine, canapes and CUP CAKES!
Thanks Emma and Amy for a lovely evening! Met some great ladies and also complements to the chef on those springs rolls! YUM!




This would have to be MY FAVORITE wedding cake that I have made for this month. What an awesome cake!
Three tier mad hatter, chocolate fudge and butter cake for the flavours, different shades of purple icing wrapped around each tier with icing peacock birds on top inspired by some material birds found by the bride from an American website. Real peacock feathers and icing orchids complemented the whole look of the cake. I hope the Bride and groom loved their wedding cake as much as I did!








This four tier was another beautiful design that i was given the chance to draw up and bring to life with icing. This size cake will feed about 220 for finger portions or about 103 for dessert. White icing with different size crystals and pearls on the side of the cake topped with stunning fresh deep red roses! Love IT!





No comments: