Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays and MORE Birthdays!

Howdy Cake LOVERS!

I have been a bit lazy with my posts! But it has been a very crazy time in the awesome world of Delicate-Lee!

So much is happening! Newsletters, Classes, How To's?, Cakes, Cupcakes, New Products and a WHOLE LOT MORE!
Make sure you are up to date by adding your name and email address to our DELICATE-NEWS mailing list.


"HaPPy 90th BiRthDaY BeTTie" -Simple 8" Round, Chocolate Fudge layered with a dark chocolate ganache. RTR Fondant Golf bag and Red Roses



"HaPpPY 60th BiRtHdAY DeNNis!" -Classic MUSTANG logo design! HaPPy Motoring! oh and HEY check out the awesome Thankyou email! Great way to kick off the week! Thanks Deb!


Hello Kaylee,
I hope you received my message on your mobile? just in case you didn't, I am sending this email.
The cake was an absolute masterpiece! very different and I was very impressed as to how you wrote the message on the board using the ribbon effect. I myself use to do cake decorating some years ago now and did eight Christmas candles for family and friends and I can tell you, I have not the patience these days!! and it is amazing the products and different ideas that are out now!!
I am a pretty fussy thing lol! and I can truly say the cake was awesome!!!! it is a real credit to you!! I had a look on your web site tonight and you are a very clever lady!! I will be telling every one who is looking to have a cake made and I myself may need a wedding cake in the near future lol!! well done and my partner Dennis was very surprised and blown away by the Mustang cake as this year he is re building a Mustang for us and the colour couldn't have been more perfect especially only describing it to you over the phone!!
The guests at the table were very impressed with the accuracy of the emblem as most of them were car enthusiasts.
I thank you again Kaylee and nothing was too much trouble for you especially being willing to do it at such late notice, you are a gem!!!
Take care and I look forward to doing future business with you whenever I need a cake!!!!!
Very kind cake regards,
Deb;-)




"HaPPy 8th Birthday KYLE" -Batman Lego! Every 8 Year olds Dream BiRthdAy CakE! 8" Round, Snow White Brownie layered in a chocolate ganche! MmMmMmMmMmmmmm


Also all our thoughts are with the People of Far North Queensland~* Please stay safe and well!

Back to the kitchen for me! Talk soon Cake Eatters!

No comments: