Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friday the 5th and Saturday the 6th of September

This week was another week of booked out appointments in the showroom and enough cake orders to keep me on my toes.

I had more cup cakes towers for birthdays and wedding this week then what I had wedding cakes.

This order was for a 70th birthday. They had 70 petite cup cakes with bright blue frosting and white number 70 in icing. The order had a combination of Butter Cake, Choc Fudge and Orange Poppy.



The other cup cake tower was for a 21st. This order had 44 cup cakes in silver cases and pink frosting. The cup cakes had a combination of black 21's, black high heel shoes and little black handbags.



One of the wedding cakes I had this week looked stunning! This design I originlly made for one of my best friends at the end of last year and has become popular with a few of my clients. It was a three tier with red icing roses and a red drape with gold piping. On the top tier is an red icing plarque with gold pipe "L & T"

No comments: