Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sat 13th September

It has taken me a while to give a write up of the weekend for the 13Th. It has been crazy with normal cake orders and also trying to make a start on my show competition cakes.

That Saturday I had a few wedding cake orders as well as an engagement cake. There was two cakes that really took my eye and fell in love with.

The first was a standard two tier, white RTR with a painted black cherry blossom design to match the fans that the bride was going to use for her wedding. I then used soft pink icing cherry blossom to match the fan. On the top tier she had the brush silver monograms.

The second cake order which I would love to re create for my birthday coming up was for an engagement. The cup cake tower was designed matched their invitations. The cup cakes and cutting cake was iced in a soft brown colour with the choc brown drizzle with white cherry blossoms that had red centres. The cutting cake had their monograms piped on the front in the red icing to match.

No comments: