Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry it's been awhile...

Sorry it has been awhile since I have updated but I went on leave and had a blast over in Melbourne...
Before I left I finished another NEW Showroom cake...

PRESENTING

Hannah
This is a standard 4 tier square, white icing with white roses between the middle of the cake. Delicate pipe work with a pipe monogram to personalize the cake (I love adding special touches to personalize things).



Also I had a few birthday cakes, figurines and also a wedding...

This wedding cake was very classy, two tier square, white icing with blue ribbon with a black think ribbon along the middle. White icing Singapore orchids to finish and complement the cake.

Myself and Hayley received "THANK YOU FLOWERS & CHOCOLATES!"
I love flowers and also chocolates so this was a lovely way to finish off my last week of work before I went away...

Now back in the swing of things... No rest for the wicked... This week I have a few wedding cakes that will blow your mind! Keep your eye out for next week! (Esp when one of the cakes will take two of us to carry).

No comments: