Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday the 22nd - Saturday the 23rd

First of all I would like to say sorry about not writing a blog about my cakes last weekend. I did have some nice wedding cakes that turned out beautiful! but I just got a new phone and I delete the photos by accident not only that I also lost my memory card from my old phone which had over 200 pictures of cakes that I have done in the past. So I'm back at square one with my photo albums. Not too worry...
That week I had a lot of cup cake orders as well as other wedding and birthday cakes but these two orders were my favourite for the week.

Cup cake towers are so much fun! and they do look so good once they are all decorated and on the stand.
I had 45 cup cakes for picked up Friday morning. these were decorated in a mixture of white, light pink and pink frosting with alternate rolled RTR icing rose. The cutting cake was iced in white frosting and had the roses scattered in the different shades all over. I hope they take a photo for me as I'm sure it would look stunning once put together. The mother had decorated noodle boxes for the cup cakes to go into with the pink, light pink and chocolate brown ribbon and a nice label of the bride and groom's name and date of the wedding.

The other order that was my favourite for this week was another cup cake order but of 80 cup cakes and a cutting cake. This order wasn't for a wedding but for a birthday down at a nice cafe situated along the swan river. These cup cakes were iced in a soft pink RTR with chocolate pipe all over with a darker pink blossom with a silver cashou ball as he centre. She brought back the stand and was so delighted on how her birthday cake look and also how good it tasted! All her birthday guests were very impressed and had never seen anything like it. *~mind you she did have our 7 tier cup cake tower! so it would have been a big impression~*

No comments: