Wednesday, July 21, 2010

well... Cupcakes are the Fun... But the NEW fun is...

CUP PIES



As requested by the locals at the local bowling club to make some nice Mince Party Pies... I have to say i was very nervous as Sugar is my specialty but mince... Maybe not...


~Onion, Garlic


~Pie Tops on ready for the OVEN


~Baked

Well I was under pressure and I was very scared on what the local bowlers were going to say and think after biting into the fresh pastry of my cup pies...

What do you think? They did smell AWESOME! but what did they taste like???

"Beef Curry Next Week Please!"
"Wow these are fantastic! And you made them?"
"Is there any more left?"
"The pastry is nice and crispy!"
"Just a little bit more gravy and they will be the best pies I have ever tasted! What are you making next Wednesday?"

By the feedback and the requests for MORE I say my Savory Mince Cup Pies were AWESOME haha Look out Mrs Macs!

No comments: