Sunday, August 9, 2009

Showroom Cake #4 and #5

Showroom Cake Number Four ~This is a design I had to remake due to its popularity. Presenting the "New" HAYLEY
The new Hayley still has the features of the old design that everyone loved but we use upgraded the colour and also changed the style of flowers along the bottom.

The "Old" Hayley

The "New" Hayley
What do you think?
Here are some Hayley designs I have done in the past for other weddings...





Showroom Cake Number Five ~I have decided that I will not post up ALL the pictures of the new cakes until I have finished them all.. Showroom cake number five (Avery) is a wedding cake which will feed around 50 finger portions... It is white icing with black tarnished gold decorations... I won't say too much now he he You all will have to wait a few more weeks till i post up photos.. or your more then welcome to pop into the showroom...

No comments: